Sunday, November 21, 2010

polaroid


polaroid
Originally uploaded by Iaia Cocoi
"Iaia Cocoi is a designer who works in a broad range of activities, including graphic and visual design, interiors and product.

"She graduated in Architecture studying between Milan and Berlin.
She likes a lot taking indie&naive pictures, making collages and all the DIY movement.

"She currently lives, works and plays around Madrid and Rome dividing her time between her self-generated projects and commercial commissions."

(From the artist's Flickr profile.)

She does a lot of Poladroids too, I saw.

This is funny, because I was drawn to her Photostream when I saw a picture that was not a Polaroid or Poladroid.

Maybe Poladroid makers are attracted to one another.

Maybe there are Poladroid pheromones and we are like Flickr moths or something.

Anyway, I love the perversely beautiful sense of color in this piece.

This piece makes me smile expansively.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! curious the idea of Poladroid pheromones..I will think about it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting, Iaia. And for your work! I almost chose the second photo on your first page. I think that's where it was located. The stone pool or fountain. Gorgeous sombre tones in the stone you captured with that one.

    ReplyDelete